Craft Brewers Take It PersonallyThere is no industry where the product so reflects the passion of the makers. As a craft brewer, your personal commitment to quality and innovation is what fuels success. So, how do you maintain the personal touch as the business grows? When you automate business processes that ensure consistent production, predict inventory needs and simplify regulation compliance, you can continue to guarantee quality while you build capacity and expand distribution. VicinityBrew@ is a business management system designed to support the craft brew process — from field to tap. Underlying VicinityBrew’s craft beer process management is Microsoft technology that delivers state-of-the-art data access and business intelligence. With VicinityBrew and Microsoft Dynamics, you will forecast more accurately, monitor production easily and have full visibility into your cash position.
Manage quality control test results by brew and formula for targeted review. Track COAs with the wort, bright beer and product for insight on variations. Document and standardize processes to achieve reliable results at larger volumes and across brewing sites
Track actual versus planned raw-material usage by brew or recipe. Review anticipated raw-material shortages based on a centralized production schedule. Measure yield results over time to identify cost fluctuations
Analyze ongoing material requirements using existing sales orders or forecasts. Monitor actual costs by product, formula or production facility over a given time period. Simplify month-end closing with fully integrated financial, distribution, manufacturing and inventory-control systems
Detailed, day-by-day schedule of steps to be performed, keeps production on schedule. Monitor results by process type — brew, fermentation and packaging — as well as by resource — brewhouse, fermenter, bright tank or packaging line. When batches are delayed in processing or that fail QC testing, the production scheduler is automatically notified.
Manage quality control test results by brew and formula for targeted review. Track COAs with the wort, bright beer and product for insight on variations. Document and standardize processes to achieve reliable results at larger volumes and across brewing sites.
Take advantage of economies of scale to cut costs with centralized purchasing. Standardize material specifications to ensure consistent hops, malt and packaging quality. Record and monitor raw materials testing notes by item and receipt to evaluate vendor performance.
- Master formulas, including quality tests & observations
- Centralized recipe management
- Automated compliance reporting, including TTB and excise tax
- Fully integrated systems for real-time reporting and fast month end closing
The IT Manager
- Familiar Microsoft technology and reporting
- Choice of depolyment
The Quality Manager
- Centralized batch ticket processing for quality control and testing
- Lot traceability for full recall control
- Multi-dimensional visual scheduling
- Automatic notifications of production changes
- Integrated systems provide organization-wide dashboards
- Full insight into product margin to maximize profits
With features personalized by customer that allow them to:
- Manage their own ship to addresses and sales taxes
- Place orders, including scheduled and recurring orders
- Track those orders through your picking and packing process
- View current and planned inventory levels alongside pricing for their custom catalogue of products
- Track shipments made via FedEx, UPS, or Canada Post
- Review outstanding invoices
- Make payments against open invoices
K-eCommerce, an integral component of Briware Solutions’ “Brew it Forward” solution, will help ensure your orders are taken and processed more efficiently. Through a tight integration to Dynamics GP, not only is your order processing streamlined, but billing, collections, and reporting are also a breeze. In addition, with an innovative Sync Technology, real time seamless integration from the ERP to the web store is created to support bi-directional flow of information.